Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Music.

Music .
Music is just so absolutely, positively, and creatively wonderful.
It fills your soul in ways you can't understand.
There aren't any words that can explain half of the way I feel towards my love for music.
When a person, or personally myself, is joyful, we hear the music.
However, if the individual is depressed, for some reason, we can only understand the lyrics.
I feel that music has taught me so many life lessons.
I love to listen to the stories, as well.
One perfect example is, the song "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin.
Now, many might claim that song to be as a "satanic" song.
 But from my understanding, it is simply a song about a lady who is buying all this gold, little does she know that it is all fake.
But in her eyes she's buying " a stairway to heaven "
Another one of my all time favorites would be "Touch of the Hem of His Garment" by Sam Cooke
I know it is more gospel but the story it has to tell is just so amazing.
I, and will always, find oldies and older rock more fascinating then any type of genre there can possibly be.

No comments:

Post a Comment